Two Dish Flank Steak
- Vegetable oil, half cup
- Soy Sauce, one-third cup
- Red Wine, one-fourth cup
- Lemon juice, 2 tablespoons (Fresh)
- Worcestershire Sauce, 1 ½ tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard,
- Minced Garlic Cloves
- Black Pepper
- 750g of Flank Steak (roughly 1 ½ lb)
How do you make it?
It’s really easy if you look at it:
- Except for the glove garlic and the meat, mix everything in a bowl. Place the meat on a dish and pour down the marinade on it so and make sure it’s even and nicely poured. Once done, make sure to refrigerate it for 6 hours at least so that everything is absorbed in the steak.
- Once the time is about to finish, preheat the oven to medium-high.
- Make sure to oil the grill and place the steak on it. Leave it there for at least 5 minutes, depending on your level of doneness. Repeat the same and flip the steak to the other side.